Conditions of CWD
In applying to access continuous workforce development (CWD) provision funded by Health Education England (HEE), applicants accept and understand that:
- The course is not free and has been paid for by HEE.
- They have shared with their line manager all required course dates and have their approval to attend.
- They have duly completed all their organisation’s study leave processes, if not they may be liable for the cost of the course.
- They have duly completed all required statutory and mandatory training.
- If they do not respond to an offer of a place on their chosen course/module within three weeks the offer will be retracted, they will lose the place and they will have to restart the process of applying for study leave.
- They may be liable for the cost of the course (£350 per 10 credits or £100 per day’s masterclass) if they:
- cancel their place within six weeks of the course start date;
- fail to attend;
- fail to complete;
- fail to submit any required assignment within the agreed timescales.
- If they fail the course more than once they will not be eligible to retake the course via HEE’s contract and will have to seek alternative funding.
- They are expected to complete and submit their evaluations and feedback on the course on request.
- Personal data that I provide to the university and information around my academic achievements will be disclosed to HEE as education commissioner and my employer or (for primary care) lead CCG and CEPN. This will be used to monitor course completions, success and withdrawal rates and to inform how courses are commissioned in the future. All data is treated as confidential and is held and transferred securely.