Are you thinking of becoming a trainer? Do you want to use your knowledge and experience to inspire others?
Becoming a trainer is a rewarding experience. Before you make your decision to apply for the course you may find our FAQ's a useful source of material. Alternatively if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We run an Intending Trainers' course twice a year in spring (starting February) and autumn (starting September). Each course will be in a different geographical location.
The standard course consists of:
- 3 modules of taught training by a course tutor
- 6 sessions of Supervisory Training
- Completion of a written reflective account by yourself containing everything you have learned.
Successful completion of the course will lead to a trainer appointment panel.
In order to apply for the course you must:
- Meet eligibility criteria for the course
- Ensure you can commit to ALL of the module dates
- Read in full the Course Information Guide
- Read the Trainer Competencies
- Complete the Application form
- Successfully complete, submit and pass 1 pre-course task consisting of a patient consultation recorded session
- Pay the course fee
Further information and guidance on all of the above can be found in our Course Information Guide.
For details on forthcoming courses, please click here.