If you are struggling at work for whatever reason for more than a day or two then it is wise to seek help early. Often a small amount of help given at an early stage can make a huge difference and prevent things from getting worse.
Depending on the problem you may wish to contact the following:
- A colleague
- Your consultant or another consultant in your department
- Your educational supervisor
- Your Training Programme Director
- Your Specialty Programme Coordinator
- Trainee Support Service - please contact your SPC for further information and how to make a referral.
- Your HRO at the LET
- Your GP