Foundation Dentist Educational Supervisor Applications
The application window for 2023/24 has closed.
Tuesday 6 December 2022 Application process opens
Friday 23 December 2022 Deadline for pre checking applications
Midnight, Sunday 15 January 2023 Closing date for applications
Week commencing 16 January 2023 Application longlisting
Week commencing 23 January 2023 Application shortlisting
February & March 2023 Practice Visits
Friday 31 March 2023 Assessment & Feedback course for new applicants (to be held in Durham)
Wednesday 26 April Face to Face assessment (to be held in Durham)
Week commencing 1 May 2023 Candidates notified
Thursday 15 June 2023 Mandatory training event for new and returning ESs (to be held in Durham)
Friday 23 June 2023 Mandatory training event for all ESs – (to be held in Durham)
Monday 26 & Tuesday 27 June 2023 Mandatory Educational Supervisor/ Foundation Dentist matching events.
- Becoming an Educational Supervisor course completed within the last three years. This course is availble to complete online
- Equality and Diversity course completed within the last three years
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) Facilitating Learning in a Healthcare Practice. Registration with any similar educational course will be acceptable at this stage subject to it being at Postgraduate certificate level or greater.
- Venue: Online teaching
- Dates: 17 January 2023, 14 February 2023, 14 March 2023, 4 April 2023, 2 May 2023
- Fee: £867
- To enrol: Set up an account and search for the Facilitating Learning in a Healthcare Practice course commencing the new date. For queries regarding the application process email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If appointed, on completion of the course and proof of certificate, the course fee may be reimbursed (subject to available funding).