Foundation Dentist Educational Supervisor Applications
Applications and accompanying documents must be submitted electronically to email@example.com by the closing date of 30 April 2021 4pm.
Please title the email “Educational Supervisor application” and attach all the required documents which must be named accordingly.
Educational Supervisor Practice: List of Essential and Desirable Requirements Form
Monitoring Information Form
Provider Letter Template
Longlisting and Shortlisting Criteria
List of Essential Documents to be submitted with an application
Applications received by Monday 19 April 2021 will be checked and you will be given the opportunity to resubmit any missing information by the above closing date.
- Equality and Diversity course completed within the last three years
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) Facilitating Learning in a Healthcare Practice. Registration with any similar educational course will be acceptable at this stage subject to it being at Postgraduate certificate level or greater.
- Venue: online
- Dates: 14 September, 12 October, 9 November, 7 December, 4 January.
- Fee: £1152 if appointed and allocated a Trainee for 2021-22, you may be eligible to reclaim this fee from Health Education England on receipt of your certificate.
- To enrol: Set up an account and search for the Facilitating Learning in a Healthcare Practice course commencing September 2021. For queries regarding the application process email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Late applications will not be accepted
· Applications failing to include all documentation will not be eligible for short listing
· Applications which are unsigned and/or incomplete will not be progressed
· All applications will be verified and only those which are complete and correct will be accepted to take part in the Educational Supervisor
· As part of the long listing process, we will check the GDC website for verification of your registration number, date of registration and any listed
restrictions or conditions. We will also check the CQC website to ensure there are no areas of non-compliance for the practice