Dental Therapist Foundation Training Educational Supervisor Applications
The application window for 2021/22 has closed. The documents below are for information only.
Educational Supervisor Practice: List of Essential and Desirable Requirements Form
Monitoring Information Form
Provider Letter Template
Longlisting and Shortlisting Criteria
List of Essential Documents to be submitted with an application
Facts on Finance
- Equality and Diversity course completed within the last three years
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) Facilitating Learning in a Healthcare Practice. Registration with any similar educational course will be acceptable at this stage subject to it being at Postgraduate certificate level or greater. Not a mandatory requirement for the first year of training.
- Venue: Online teaching
- Dates: 18 January 2022, 15 February 2022, 15 March 2022, 5 April 2022, 3 May 2022
- Fee: to be confimed, the fee for the 2021 cohort fee is £1152
- To enrol: Set up an account and search for the Facilitating Learning in a Healthcare Practice course commencing the new date. For queries regarding the application process email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the long listing process, we will check the GDC website for verification of your registration number, date of registration and any listed
restrictions or conditions. We will also check the CQC website to ensure there are no areas of non-compliance for the practice